Is Wix really good for you? This Wix review will help you to know whether the Wix website builder and the total system is the best tool for you. If yes, then how you can make the most of its benefits?
Wix Features, Templates, functions, online tools, Designs, App Market, Loading Speed, Website Hosting, Ease of use, eCommerce, Support, Security, Users’ Opinion, Web Master’s Rankings, Our final review and everything will be discussed today, along with the pros & cons of Wix.
Throughout this post, you can see personalized advice for your needs & dreams from my 9 years of experience.
Take a Quick Overview
Wix is the most popular website builder. It supports all major languages.
Wix is not just an easy drag & drop website builder, but it can run your entire online business. Here you can build, run & grow your website without any skill. Wix’s easy apps help to make most processes automatic. You don’t need to learn a programming language to make a website with Wix – although if you do know web programming, Wix allows you to add custom coding too! So, both web designers & newbies love Wix.
In this post, I reviewed Wix both generally & technically. I’ve tried to use very easy terms so that even school kids can understand everything in minutes. I also inserted proof for all my tests. I extracted from real data analysis techniques and various trusted sources with its link.
This Wix Review has revealed many hidden things about this web builder!
- Top 8 things you should know about the Wix website builder (you may be surprised!)
- At the end of every section, you can see a clear list of Wix’s Pros & Cons.
- Separate Review Ratings [See 8th Section Of This Post]
- Personalized advice for you!
- Step by step review generally as well as technically with easy words so that everyone can understand. It may help you to get some sense of web creation beyond just using Wix, too.
Who Visits Wix? Which Type Of People Are Using The Wix Website Builder? Is The Wix Website Builder Easy For Your Level of Skill or Knowledge?
You may have heard that some website builders (or CMS sites) like WordPress are quite difficult to use. But what about Wix?
It doesn’t matter who you are – whether you have no education, you’re a college student, or even a CEO in a big company! It doesn’t matter. Wix is ideal for all.
I am not just saying this in an air shouter’s style, either, but I proved it by analyzing the internet data. See this screen-shot below:
(Remember: – Most of the stats of the site are ZERO in some categories, but Wix showed an excellent result!)
Wix is currently used by almost all types of people. So, one doubt is automatically cleared up. You can use Wix. College dropouts, duckers, school kids, college students, CEOs, and teachers alike are using Wix. Websites are made from the office, at home, in college, and cover every category of people’s interests. Everywhere, Wix’s user base is growing very strongly.
This Photo Is Taken From A Wix Ad
Above pictures are from Wix Advertisements. I think, now you understand how Wix is popular in every area.
You can create your own lawyer’s website, hotel with a booking system, management & payment website, institutional site, video site, event site… Frankly, you can make any type of site!
Now, let’s see some interesting things & facts about the Wix Company & its website builder, online tools, user experience and everything.1.
Wix – Is It Really a Good Company?
A company reputation or trustworthiness is the first thing you should know about, especially in website creation. This is because all information will be stored on your hosted company servers. If the servers are not protected, managed & maintained in a good manner then your website may be at risk or will not work all the time or might be open to hackers. Also, many companies make very bad billing practices. So, before building a website, you should choose a good website builder. If the total active users and number of continuing customers or old users ratio or users growth is increasing or at least it is maintaining, then you can probably trust it. Hmm. But what about Wix? Read below.
How Many People Are Actively Using Wix Website Builder?
Let’s see Wix’s total monthly active users.
Below, I inserted a screenshot to show unique visitors. Wix’s total users visiting per month is 43 million. This is really a huge number!
Wix Customer Satisfaction Level – Are Its Users Leaving Or Continuing?
This is the most important thing you should know about it. We already know about Wix’s total active users, but how many people are paying or how many people are its old customers?
The graph line shows a huge growth without any low strikes. From the above graph, we can conclude that Wix is getting more and more users without losing its old customers.
Wix Reviews By Wix Paying Subscribers.
What is the opinion of people who are running their website with Wix?
It is very important to know opinions about those who are already Wix Premium Subscribers.
Let’s look at a few reviews made by those who are earning a lot of money from their Wix websites.
They are making millions of dollars through their Wix websites!
- In Wix, 100+ million websites have been created & more than 6 million monthly active users are there. No one website builder has this great a user-base. Wix is the world No.1 drag & drop website creation platform.
- We got positive responses from Wix’s old customers. (97% of its old customers still love it)
- Many celebrities including Hollywood actors/actresses, Forbes top business people, and many more world’s top successful people made their website using Wix. See Wix stories.
- You can see all Wix live running websites on Wix explore website examples.
We didn’t find any issues with Wix’s reputation. To know about its disadvantages, read the below sections.
Wix Templates – Are Its Themes & Designs Good Enough? Or It Is a Waste Of Time?
Over 600 website templates are available and all templates are free! But are all of these templates developed by experts? How can we know if these templates are good enough? In this section, you will get the answers to the following questions:
- How good are its templates and designs?
- How is the theme customization & flexibility?
- How will your Wix website will appear on mobile, tablets and other different sized devices with different browsers?
- What are the pros & cons?
- Will Wix templates stand out from other top companies’ templates?
- How to know whether Wix’s templates are well coded or out-dated?
Below, I revealed all secrets with simple tests by following a simple and easy method. So, any school kid could understand this! Below, clear your doubts in just 5 minutes.
Wix Theme Responsiveness – Are All Templates Mobile Friendly?
Can You Make a Responsive Website In Wix?
Does Your Wix Website Will Automatically Fit & Display Properly On All Type & Size Devices With All Browsers? See the test results.
See Wix mobile-friendly test.
In Wix, all templates are made responsively, so you don’t need to worry. I made a test using the Google developer tool. It got 96 marks out of 100. Really impressive. Also, its mobile speed and desktop speed is showing green color with a surprising result of 97 and 88 scores. This test revealed that Wix templates are indeed made with superior quality.
Are Wix Templates Using The Latest Or Out-Dated Technology?
Look: You will get all types of pages. All templates are loaded with stunning designs and retina-ready web pages with a professional look. See an example below. (This is a Food & Restaurant’s Landing page template example)
If you look at the above template slowly, you will notice the colors are smoothly contrasted to our eye. In a single look, you can grasp all the elements on that page. Your eye can distinguish different items very easily. Even if you load it on any retina screen like an iPhone display, it will not get even slightly blurred or unattractive! It can adapt to any high-resolution screen. This is a retina-ready design.
Users spend more time on retina-ready pages than non-retina ready pages. Many business owners are spending thousands of dollars to make retina-ready designs to get more conversations & profit. But Wix offers free retina-ready templates for you!
Code: How well coded are Wix templates? Here, I made another test.
I visited Wix templates and pages, then I clicked a template randomly. Then, I tested whether it uses SEO friendly structural data markup.
Most of the drag & drop website creation platform companies don’t care about their backend processes. But Wix templates are developed by high professionals & you can’t find any errors. Also, it uses the latest data markup language. This structure is Google friendly.
Blank Template Vs Designed Template – A Speed Test To Confirm Whether Templates Are Developed With High Efficiency.
I made two sample websites with Wix.
- The first website was made using a Blank Template.
- The second website was made using a Designed Template
Then, I tested both website speed. Oh! What is the Catch Here?
If a Blank Template speed is close to that of a designed template, then the designed template is not taking much time to load. This means that designed templates are made by experts or Wix really cares about its quality, even down to the code level or back-end.
This is a Blank Wix Template Loading Speed.
This is a Designed Wix Template Loading Speed.
Blank Template is faster than 88% of other websites.
Designed Template Is Faster Than 85% of other websites.
88% — 85% = 3%
Just a 3% difference!
Blank Template Page Size =669.2 KB
Designed Template Page Size = 1.3 MB
The designed template is nearly twice the size of the blank template. But…
Blank Template Loading Speed =1.13 seconds
Designed Template loading Speed =1.31 seconds
Difference =0.18 seconds.
Its page size difference is 2 times, but the loading time is NOT 2 times! Surprisingly, it is very close to the blank template!
This means Wix Templates are made to a high standard. These templates are coded with high accuracy. I was really impressed. I put a rating of 5/5 Star.
Theme Customization & Flexibility – Does It give You Full Freedom?
Can You Make a Wonderfully Designed Website Using Wix That Stands Out From The Crowd?
Imagine that a person visits your website. Once he looks at your website, he exhales and thinks, “Wow!”
Do you want to make your website visitors feel great? Will Wix make your website amazing? Let’s see how you can customize or change anything.
The above picture itself is shouting about how flexible utilities are available to make a website amazingly.
- You can change your designs & themes from anything into anything!
- Wix has thousands of designs.
- Within each design collection, you can change thousands of features.
- You can change theme design layouts, color, view, background, effects and much more in just a single click with no skill.
- You can add your own design
- You can change the color, theme, view & layouts of your own designs and photos! (This is one of the high-end functions)
- You can add background videos
- Every option has every possible option and infinite flexibility
- Hundreds of beautiful, professional, clickable designs are available. You don’t need to do anything. You can save a lot of time and also you can build your dream website as per your imagination!
- You can create unlimited pages.
(There are a lot of things you will learn while editing your website. I will not explain them here because everything is easy & you will know it already. Let’s talk about important things instead!)
- Your Wix website automatically fits to any device from desktops to small screen smartphones. It got impressive results in our responsiveness & mobile friendliness test.
- Templates look is retina ready with highly professional designs.
- Templates developed without any coding errors or warning. Also, its structure is the latest one with data mark up language in programs. This is Google friendly.
- Both back-end (Codes) & front-end (Look) are the latest ones, not out-dated like some other website builders.
- All templates are free. You can sort category-wise. Within the category, you can again sort sub-category-wise.
- Modify, add different functions, delete, redesign, drag & drop and anything you want can be done with no knowledge. You can also add your own programs or third-party codes. Wix gives you 100% freedom!
- You can add effects to your own design & you can attach and combine professional designs with your own things!
We tested and analyzed over & over to find any issues. But we failed to find any disadvantages here. Wix website builder is the only company that doesn’t have any cons in the Template section.
(Many reviewers pointed that you can’t change your template in Wix after you have designed your website. But they don’t understand properly about Wix’s functions. You don’t need to change any theme if you want to modify your website! This is 100% flexible. You can modify completely anything into anything in minutes.)
Wix Features – Does It Really Make Magic For You?
Will Wix features and functions really help you? Or is it built simply to show some newbie functions to attract more users & to get more profit for its founders and investors?
Is Wix doing a business gimmick?
Long ago, I created a website with Wix and I had some negative experiences. Then, in my mind, arose the above doubts, because I did not understand how to use all the functions effectively.
But..the next day I understood. Wix has solid features that give you a smooth environment to make your website beautiful and workable. (Take a look at the below screenshot & observe some features that are incorporated with the editor in the front end.)
At first, it seems like there are only a few features such as text, images, gallery, buttons, boxes, shapes, etc. But, within every option, there are hundreds of settings and customization options and much more!
This is not enough, These are just a showcase. Wix apps will give you infinite features and functions. The Wix app market itself a big function in Wix!
In the above picture, I just showed buttons as an example, but within the button, there are many categories. Within categories, many settings. Within settings, many customizations. Wow! The options are really amazing.[/cs_text][x_custom_headline level=”h3″ accent=”false”]Wix App Market[/x_custom_headline][cs_text]How will the Wix App Market help you? Okay, before that, I want to ask two simple questions.
How many apps did you install on your Android or IOS?
Why you install apps on your smartphone?
I install apps because…
I want to play games
I want to read ebooks
I want to listen to music
I want Online Shopping Application, Maps, study tools, recharge, chatting, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat…
Oh! We need hundreds of apps for different purposes. If I want to chat with my friend, I don’t need to build a new app and there is no need to learn coding. There are already ready-made apps available for this! It is in the same way that the Wix App Market Works.
It is just like a Google Play store.
Okay, so, we want apps for our smartphones to see many websites, but what about apps in the website itself? You may know about web apps. These apps are like plugins; they are built for a specific task. For example, if I want to sell online, I can install wonderful online store apps so that I can run my website without needing any knowledge. All payment methods will be added to your website automatically!
In 2012, Wix’s user-base reached 25 million & this opens up its app market for third parties. After that, Wix apps grew exponentially & still, it is growing. Third party means that anyone can make Wix apps like Android & IOS apps. This means that any companies can start to build a lot of apps for Wix or existing services can start to add them to the Wix Apps market.
At present (2017), Wix’s user-base reached 100+ million! And it is encouraging more and more app developers, as well as many software & online service companies, to build more apps.
With the Wix App Market, you will get unlimited apps like IOS & Android! Whatever your needs, there is an app for it on Wix. This will give you the real power of everything; make anything from nothing to build a stunning website of your own!
Wix App Market’s popular apps include the chat system, online shop, blog, photography, business, online marketing related and more. Every app, you can see its review also.
For the same task, there are hundreds of apps which are competing with one another! For each app, Wix introduced app review so that you can know which one is the best for you without even having to test it.
If you use any apps, you can also give a rating.
Some apps are downloaded more than a million times! This is a surprising thing, because most people can understand easily about the usage of Wix apps. This shows how it is so easy to add an app to your website!
Every month, millions of Wix apps are installed by people. Wix apps are very popular. They are really useful and give you a great power to build anything you want within a minute!
Unlike other website builders, Wix has a large number of apps so its maturity is also high. If apps are your top preferences, I recommend Wix for you.
E-Commerce – Can You Able To Run An Online Store Yourself?
Wix eCommerce is one of the best online store applications. It is one of the most used eCommerce tools.
Let’s see, what is happening within Wix itself?
Wix has a separate app category for online stores. Every app is reviewed by more than 100 users. Many Wix apps have thousands of reviews! If you see these, 90% of apps got 4+ stars out of 5. This means a huge number of customers are satisfied with Wix.
How Many People Added Wix eCommerce Apps To Their Website?
This is also important, because, if no one is using these apps, that means that bugs are not being fixed. If more people are using apps, then the apps are created with the high standard without any mistakes.
See this photo.
Here is another screenshot.
If you see all apps, you will know that Wix eCommerce apps are being used by millions of people.
Are payment apps really good?
I don’t want to explain more about this. Do you know why?
I just put a picture here. See first this PayPal rating. How do you feel? 5/5 stars with 497 reviews..!! That means all 497 people gave 5 stars!
I think you can understand everything from this photo alone.
- You don’t need to learn anything to use any functions or apps.
- Wix included all essential features & all are easy to use.
- You can add any features from the editing page.
- No restriction, infinite possibilities, customization, combinations of different features, surprising apps and more exciting things that you can’t get in just any website builder!
- The Wix App Market is a magical world. Using its app, you can build anything in minutes.
- Wix opened its App Market for the third party. So, different types of apps are growing exponentially.
- Wix apps have gotten highly impressive reviews from its paying subscribers.
- Wix has special features for businesses, photography, online store, music (See Wix Music Review – Are Musicians & Bands Really Loved It?), designers, restaurants, accommodation busiensses, events, portfolio & CV.
- Monetization or Ways To Make Money – Wix offers you to make money online through all possible ways. There is no restriction! Earn money from Google AdSense, by selling digital or physical goods, making a big online store, different types of apps for advertisement networking, business apps, marketing tools and much more.
- You can add your blogger, WordPress, or Tumblr site to your Wix website! Read How To Add Your Blogger Site With Your Wix Website In 5 min (Wordpress & Tumblr also same method)
- A huge number of features & apps are there, so, you may need to work out which is best
- A few apps have premium versions. So, you need to pay if you want full versions of those few applications. (Don’t worry. 100s of apps are free. Only a few apps are premium & their prices are dirt cheap)
Wix User Experience – Will It Make You Happy Or Give You Many Troubles?
How do people feel while making their website using the Wix website builder? I created 100’s of the websites on Wix. I have also built 1000’s websites on all top website builders. My personal opinion is that Wix is just amazing. Wix delivers more than you expected. Wix ADI will build stunning websites for you. It uses Artificial Intelligence and it will automatically build websites based on exactly what’s on your mind!
How Much Cool? Is It Really Best & Easier Than Any Other Website Builders?
Wix zoom-out helps you to design & rearrange the whole page at once.
Wix is the only website builder in the world that uses AI with user-friendly features in real time. All functions and apps are available from the front-end editor. So, you can get access to anything from the front end. This provides you with extra control & professionalism while you design your website.
Unlike others, which use a grid-based and difficult drag & drop system, Wix made a smooth drag & drop instead.
You can promote your website. That’s marketing. You don’t need to hire any marketing experts. Here, everything is possible if you do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how hard those jobs are; Wix made everything easy. This is really a cool website builder.
How Is The Wix Dashboard & Other Important Settings?
You can see or change all of your website stats, management & everything from one powerful easy dashboard.
The Wix dashboard includes all essential settings like edit, view, connect domain, duplicate, delete, rename, site history (restore), transfer website, new site, apps and more. Wix gives you full control over your website. That means you will own your website 100%.
If you aren’t satisfied, you can get a refund. If you cancel your payment within 14 days of your purchase, you will get a full refund. To cancel your payment is easy. Go to billing & payments & click on the Wix package subscription & click manage to cancel your payment.
After clicking on manage, you will see these options.
You can do your website work, checking stats & everything from your smartphone. Check out Wix apps below.
- Wix uses Artificial Intelligence. This will help you to design a stunning website in a minute according to your needs & dreams.
- 100% drag & drop builder & you will get full control. You can even drag elements or blocks above another (some people say that this is a disadvantage because sometimes elements can overlap with eachother, but I think they don’t know about Wix toolbar, rulers, gridlines & snap-to-object tools. When you are dragging, Wix shows you, rulers, gridlines, snap-to-object features & a toolbar so that it is easy to arrange the elements. If the builder is not 100% drag & drop, then you can’t arrange the functions one above another & you can’t design an exciting page in the ways which you dream of.)
- You can manage everything from a single dashboard.
- Wix ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence) is still developing. Sometimes it may not make you happy.
Wix Web Hosting – Does It Run Your Website In A Healthy Way?
How can you tell whether Wix’s web hosting is good or bad? Even if they were cheat, you wouldn’t understand how they had cheated because it’s all about back-end tech processes.
Don’t worry. Here, I made all of the necessary tests with their results. Within hosting, there are hundreds of factors you need to know. I checked everything. But here, I mentioned only the main factors with easily understandable language.
- Will It Run Your Website Smoothly? What about Uptime?:- All Wix websites run in a healthy way. In our test, we found minimum downtime & its uptime is 99.98%..!
- Wix Security – Will It Able To Protect Your Debit/Credit Cards & Websites From Black Hat Hackers, Viruses & Malware? :-
Let’s check its heartbeat vulnerability.
Wix’s security test results showed it is safe and protected by powerful antivirus. Wix can protect your website & information. See Wix heartbeat vulnerability test.
- Domain – You will get a free domain name. You can register different type of TLD’s (Top level domain names) like .com, .org, .net, .shop, .uk, .design etc. See our list of available domain names from Wix
- Do You Get Professional or Business Emails?:- Yes, you can register unlimited business emails. See more about the Wix mailbox.
- Backup & Restore – Can It Allow You To Take Backup & Restore Your Website, Incase You Did Something Wrong With Your Site?:- Yes. You can restore your website unlimited times for free. One amazing thing is, everytime you change your website, automatically it takes a backup in website history. You can take any backup at any time in a few seconds with single click & also, you can come back to your current site. This means they store your website’s history on their servers which is just amazing. This is one feature that you can’t find with any other company (Wix specialty)!
- Wix will effectively index your site on Google Automatically
- In the Wix App Market, you will see many SEO related apps (If you are an advanced user)
- Wix has effective sharing buttons.
- Wix’s awesome designs will increase total time users are spending on your page (User experience or bounce rate)
- Web pages loads faster. It will increases pageviews (CTR).
- Wix allows you to add a caption, alt text (alternative caption) for images.
- You can use Heading, sub-heading tags 1, 2, 3 etc.
- In the dashboard, a Separate SEO setting provides you to set everything.
- Other 200+ minor factors those you don’t need to know. Because Wix run it automatically
- Website Speed – Does Wix Users FInd That Website Loading Speed Is Good Or Are Their Websites Getting Stuck? (Wix is a Highly dynamic website with lots of web functions. but still, Wix is faster than 90% of all websites)
Wix’s website speed is really good. It is one of the fastest websites even though it is a highly dynamic website! So, you don’t need to worry. Wix web hosting is strong enough to speed up any type of site. Also, I already discussed the templates’ speed. Both will influence your website loading time. Both are highly superior quality and will definitely boost your website speed faster than your competitors.
(Note: Website overall speed not just depends on the template, but several factors. How To Make Your Wix Website To Load Super Fast (7 Easy Task) Also see Wix Website Speed Review – Really Its Sites Load Faster?
- Wix web hosting uptime is 99.98%.
- Wix is protected by a strong antivirus.
- Free domain name
- Unlimited business emails.
- You can transfer your website to another’s account.
- You can do a backup or restore to your website for free at any time.
- One of the amazing things is your Wix website history tool. You can view & restore from any changes in your website! That is included every day and every time you save your website during editing. You can restore those editing also. Your backup will be stored forever on Wix’s web hosting servers. So, if you make mistakes and found out after you finished your website, you can restore to any edition. This surprising service is offered by Wix only; you can’t find this high-level tool in any other website builders. Even web developing platforms don’t have this tool.
- Your website will index properly on all search engines. One surprising thing is that Google itself has mentioned about Wix on its webmasters SEO page..!
- Wix website speed is excellent. Your website loading time will boost its strong hosting with quality templates.
- If you hate Wix, Don’t worry. Just migrate your website to any web hosting or builder company you love. You can use Wix to Wordpress plugin for migration to other companies and also many websites migrating software are available. But you will lose the design, animations, apps and other functions. Only text, images, video, and website structure can be transferred.
- One Critic news:- In 2015, Google bots are updated entirely & released a new version. After that, suddenly, Wix sites were not getting indexed on Google. This was because Wix used Ajax for rendering. (Quickly, Wix noticed this issue to Google. In Wix at the time, billions of websites were created with 100+ million users! But Bing and other search engine bots had not not got this issue. After a week, Google modified their algorithms and made a special entry for Wix. Many magazines published this as critical news but I believe. This is the power of Wix. Google itself changed its bots for Wix!) Wix is a big company. You don’t need to worry about anything.
Wix Support – How Good Their customer Care & Help?
Will you get smooth help from smart people? Are Wix users getting good support from experts?
Usually, you won’t need any support to build any type of website. This is because there are already so many tutorials, video training, blogs, and many more references & resources available for free. For every problem, don’t contact the Wix team. Just search on Google and you will get the right answer. If you can’t find a solution, though, then you can contact them.
Wix Customer Care Contact Numbers
Universal +1 800-600-0949
From the U.S dial toll-free 1-800-6000-WIX (949)
From the UK dial toll-free +44-808-164-1677
From all other countries dial +1-415-639-9034
If you are outside the USA & UK, your phone call may get a higher bill.
For Outside USA, call this number:- 1-415-639-9034
The above number is not toll-free. Outside the USA, the toll-free phone call offer is not available.
You may get higher charges. For example: If you call from India, it will cost you 16Rs/Min.
You can schedule phone calls, but I suggest you get help from the ticket system or use VOIP services. You could call them via Skype, as this allows you to call for free.
I recommend you go for an alternate way to contact Wix team instead of phone calls. You will get a lot of answers with screenshots, videos, and good blogs so that you can understand easily. But, if you call, they may suggest something. You can’t find that easily. It is totally messing up. So, always use the ticket system. It is a convenient way to get help in the areas of web creation or any online tool support.
What are the ways you can get help from Wix?
You can get help through 11 different ways. I listed all in the last punch box below.
This is WebsiteBuilderLy.com where you can get free help. If you have any problems, comment below. Or, if you want to contact me personally, then mail me at my personal email : – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros: You can get help from Wix by 11 different ways..!!
- Wix Support Center has a vast number of guides
- From the Wix Ticket System, you can give the details of your problem with a screenshot. Wix webmasters provide you with an easy solution. (This is the best support system. I prefer this way over phone calls)
- Wix blogs give you updates.
- Wix forums discussions may help you to solve common mistakes.
- Wix app has third-party support. In the app market so many companies providing applications for different purposes. They will give you support for their app-related problems.
- Wix training Videos for beginners.
- Wix Arena – Here you can get amazing web designs and everything from Freelance designers. But you need to pay extra for this support. (Remember, most of the website builders don’t have any freelance developers. If your business jumps like a skyrocket then you may well need them.)
- Wix Lounge (Wix provides you support personally! You can discuss your online business with experts for free. You can get offline help!)
- Wix Customer Care by phone. You can request a call back from experts.
- Wix Community Meetup
- Me! (Comment below, you will get a response within 24 hours)
- Sometimes, you need to wait for phone support (but the ticket system is the best way to get help in any type of IT related problems like software, website, applications etc because phone call is not convenient. Its presence is instant only. But, if you get help from the ticket system, you can see it again at any time. I think that’s why Wix recommends its ticket system. But, most of the time, you will get the answer from any of the 10 ways that I mentioned above.)
Wix Pricing & Plans – Is It Worth For You?
For more information see – Wix Pricing – How To Avoid Wrong Plan & App combination For Your Needs & How To Save Money?
Wix is the easiest website builder. Surprisingly, it is also affordable!
Wix’s basic plans start at just $5/month. For all higher plans, you will get a free domain name worth $15, as well as enough storage & bandwidth. The Unlimited Plan is the most popular. Besides the pricing, you can try Wix for FREE.
- Basic plan – $5/month
- Combo plan – $11/month (recommended for beginners because you will get a free domain name & the domain name set up automatically. You don’t need to purchase a new domain & connect it)
- Unlimited plan – $14/month (Highly recommended for all. This gives you full freedom. Everybody enjoying with is plan & definitely you will enjoy)
- eCommerce – $17/month (This is really cheaper than Shopify’s starter plan! Wix provides full eCommerce features just for $17/month while Shopify charges you $299/month! Almost all good eCommerce solutions charge you heavily. Wix provides you with the easiest online store as well as cheapest because its user base is growing & Wix IPO or stock is skyrocketing. So, they don’t need to make a high profit; instead, they care about customer satisfaction with little profit.)
- VIP – $25/month (This is just amazing; experience truly unlimited features)
Wix Pricing & Plans Last Punch
- Wix’s plans are really worth if you compare them with other website builders. It doesn’t mean Wix is poor quality, but Wix has had a huge amount of investment, so they can afford to give cheaper plans while they just make a little profit. Even the little profit can sustain Wix’s business because their user base is growing & customers are not leaving. So, this boosts investors’ confidence & Wix is updating nad innovating faster, even they don’t make the profit per customer.
- For the basic plan, they don’t provide a free domain name. You have to purchase & connect a separate domain. If you are a beginner, you may find difficult to connect it.
- For basic plans, they put Wix ads in the footer (It is incredibly cheap & Wix is not actually charging for unnecessary things. You can give your credit card & you can trust it)
Wix Reviews By Web Designers, Masters & Me..!
We invited many web designers in our network to vote on my websitebuilderly.com for helping people to find the best website builders. They reviewed & voted on every website builder on our list. Here is the final score for Wix.
Web Designers & Masters Final Review
Web Designers Rank For Wix
UI & features
Visit Wix & Try For Free .9 Wix Review Conclusion: Personalized Advices For You..!
When Not To Use
- If you are ready to dedicate a month for making a professional perfect website, exactly as per your imagination & needs, then WordPress is the best option for you. Wix includes 600+ apps & 400+ themes, but WordPress includes 70,000+ plugins/apps, 60,000+ themes/templates & uncountable numbers of third-party apps, themes, functions, add-ons etc. You can combine anything with anything. Infinite possibilities. If you choose WordPress, then you must read the easiest tutorial, otherwise, you could do everything wrong.
- If you want to make really awesome website like this (Click here to See examples), then you should read this tutorial -> How To Make An Amazing Website Even You Are a Duck
- If your goal is only blogging, Then WordPress is better than the Wix.
- If you want to make a news website or with sub-sub-sub complex menus & categories then try Bluehost – WordPress (little difficult, but infinite features) or Weebly (Easy)
- If you want to set up advanced marketing automation then you should try – WordPress
- If you want to become a professional web designer, then read that orange button awarded tutorial above.
When To Use?
If you want to build a website for
- Photography Website
- Hotel related
- Booking or appointment related
- Music-related (Wix Music Review – Are Musicians & Bands Really Loved It?)
- Accommodation related
- Portfolio or CV-related
View – 2
If you want your website to be
- Quick & Easy to create, modify, manage & promote
- Able to load faster.
- Showing the latest trending designs
- Retina ready
- Offered with multi-language support
- Able to sell digital or physical or anything with your any type of website without knowing anything…!
I hope you got all the information you need about Wix. Now, the decision is yours. If you have any doubts, then comment below & get a response within 24 hours directly from the author, Jack Climax.
Today For FREE!
Jack is the Co-founder of WebsitebuilderLy, a Software Engineer from Standford University, An entrepreneur with 12 years of Website Creation, Management, Marketing Automation & App Development Experience. Worked for the world’s leading companies such as Roblox, HTC, etc.