If you are looking for how to add your blogger website in your Wix website, then you are in the right place. In this post, I covered adding blogger with Wix site. It is very easy.
So many people are creating websites or blogs with both Wix and Blogger. But after that, they want to add their blogger website into their Wix website. So may people are contacting web designer or developers to make this task.
But it takes just 5 minutes.
In This Post, I covered Following Topic
- How To Add All Blogger Posts In Your Wix Website Within 5 Minutes Without Violating Google’s Copied Content Rules & SEO
- Best Design & Layout Setting For Your Wix Blogger Page
- How To Add Original Blogger Links For All URL At Once In Your Wix Website
- How To Manage Your Blogger Site From Wix.
How To Add All Blogger Posts In Your Wix Website Within 5 Minutes Without Violating Google’s Copied Content Rules & SEO
Click below link.
Once you clicked on a link, you will see this box.
Add this app to your Wix site. Just click add to the site. Once you added blogger app on your Wix website, it will add sample blogger pages on your website. Also, sample posts will be added to your Wix website.
Now you need to connect your site. Once you added blogger app, you will see blogger sample page. In this page at the top left corner, you will see, setting white button. Click setting to connect your blogger site in wix
Once you clicked on the setting, you will see this option box.
- Click Connect Account
- You will see google sign in the popup.
- Sign in with your Gmail, which you used in blogger.
- Once you sign in, google will ask your permission. Don’t deny. Allow it.
- Next, Automatically all your blogger posts will add to your Wix website. All blog posts will appear on the separate page.
- It will not be considered as duplicate contents. Because the posts are appearing from blogger site, it will not copy & add in your Wix. But it shows in your Wix account. So you will get double benefits.
- It is just like merging two websites.
- If you copy and paste from your blogger, it is considered as copied content. So google will throw your website in their backlist.
- This method will not Violating any Googles Copied Content Rules and Also it will not hurt your SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Best Design & Layout Setting For Your Wix Blogger Page
You can change design & layout from your Wix page. It is very easy. I think, you already got design & layout tab in Blogger app.
Best Layout for blogger on Wix page is Feed
Other two setting is not good. It will not display properly.
Best Design setting. You can change whatever you love. But I recommend you to this setting.
By default, link color is orange, but I suggest you make it blue So that click rates will increase.
This is what I made my site. I suggest this setting. You can change anything.But most visitor will hold on my site more time in this setting
Anable site styling. But, If you are concerning about your website speed, then don’t tick site styling.
Always Blog Title should in Title
Post title should not in the body text or some others formats. It should be heading. Because it is all associated with SEO. google will first notice Title & heading of every page. Then it will consider other factors.
Another test you can make anything.
Remember, Don’t neglect this setting. Never Use Heading option for any setting except post title.
How To Add Original Blogger Links For All URL At Once In Your Wix Website
If you add your blogger, It shows all your posts on a separate page. But it will not add your original blogger links.
If you wanted to add your original blogger site link, go to setting ⇒ Scroll down ⇒ Tick on Original link
Once you ticked on original links, it will add all links of your blogger. Users get the same experience of your blogger site in your Wix website. Also it has advantages in link building & SEO.
How To Manage Your Blogger Site From Wix?
If you like wix, you no need to login blogger again. You can manage all your blogger site from wix only. So that you can save your time. Whenever you login to your Wix website, you can also make changes your blogger side by side.
- Go To Your Blogger Page & Click at the center or anywhere within
- You will see a setting button. Click on a setting.
- Blogger app box will pop up.
My website name is DuckToLuck, below website name, you can see manage posts
Click manage posts
Sometimes, Google Chrome (any browser you are using) will not allow pop-ups.
How To allow Pop-up, if your browser denied?
Then observe browsers top right corner (at the end of URL search bar). There a Χ mark.
Click that X mark in the browser URL search bar
You will see this box.
You will see, two option
- Always allow pop-ups from Wix
- Continue blocking pop-ups
Select the first option always allows pop-ups. Next click was done.
Now click again manage posts.
Then you will see this page.
Click Connect account
Sometimes you will see this error problem.
Then contact Wix support.
Go through Wix Help Center.
Also, Read Can’t Connect Blogger in Wix
Go to this link and scroll down & read Recent discussions. Also, view tickets ⇒ Accessing Blogger Posts
Once you accessed your blogger, You can manage all posts from Wix.
But I suggest, Don’t manage it from Wix. You will not get all options here. This is only for quick editing when you are logged in Wix and you have no time to login blogger..!!!
Hi… I am Jack, Founder/Editor at WebsitebuilderLy, An entrepreneur with 12 years of Website Creation, Management, Marketing Automation & App Development Experience.